• USE OF UKTTA APPROVED HOTELS WITH WIFI + HOT WATER + LED TVS FACILITIES FIRST TIME IN .
• PURE VEGETARIAN BUFFET MEALS.
• BEST GUARANTEED LOWEST COST ON DELUXE HOTELS.
• FULLY LOCALLY COORDINATED & OPERATED BY UKTTA’S LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES.
•ALWAYS FREE COUNSELING SUPPORT ON AND HELICOPTER SERVICES INFORMATIONS.
On arrival Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, you can visit Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Haridwar. (This is your arrival day in Haridwar where services are not included in this package. You may ask or this additional arrangements to our executive for your stay and other assistance.)
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS in Chardham Yatra Fixed Departure:
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary & program you opt as per your comfort.
• All buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels mentioned.
• All accommodation days on double / triple sharing basis as per your choice.
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by dedicated vehicle in private use.
• Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services.
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances.
• All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes.
• GST & all Government Taxes.
• A 24 - hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost.
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS in Chardham Yatra Fixed Departure:
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Still camera/ video camera charger.
Helicopter Tickets from Phata-Kedarnath –Phata @ 9200 INR Extra
• Hotels suggested above is subject to availabilities on dates and prior confirmation and incase we donot find rooms in above hotels in any circumstances we will arrange the same in similar category hotels for parallel arrangements.
• Sitting arrangements in BUS /Tempo will be on rotation basis. Our representative will guide you for this and we need to cooperate with him.
• Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
• AC will not operate on Hills. Ac will only operate from Delhi – Haridwar & Hardwar to Delhi only in case we provide you transfers.
• Government Service Tax (GST) will be extra only.
• Vehicles are on Disposal from pre advised meeting point in Delhi Or Haridwar .
• Transfers from Delhi are subject to availability of vehicle. Client may arrange on their own to get transfer form Delhi to Haridwar.
• Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi – Haridwar (210 Kms./6 hrs):-
: Upon arrival in Delhi meeting our assistance then will proceed to Haridwar.Evening free for Ganga Aarti and other activities on your own. Night Stay in Haridwar.
Early morning dip (bathing) in Holy Ganga and have blessings to start you journey for Chardham (Four Abodes OF God). After breakfast proceed to Barkot via Dehradun & Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty fall. Upon arrival check in into the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Barkot.
Day 03: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 5 Kms Trek) Each side:-
Morning leave for Janki Chatti via Hanuman Chatti & Fool Chatti. On arrival Janki Chatti start Trek of 06 kms for Yamunotri, On Arrive Yamunotri Holi Dip in Garam Kund, than Pooja and Darshan of Shree Yamunotri Ji, after Darshan and Pooja, afternoon start trek back to Janki Chatti on arrival Janki Chatti meet with driver and drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Barkot - Uttarkashi (100kms/4hr) HT :1158 MTS.
Late morning Drive to Uttarkashi after breakfast by 10 AM. Visit Vishwanath Temple before you check in to your hotel. Check in Hotel. Rest day at leisure. Night Halt.
With packed breakfast & post Tea/ Coffee leave for Gangotri early in the morning. Offering prayers & pooja darshan, later drive back to Uttarkashi , en route visit Gangnani & Harsil. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 06: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi-Rampur/Sitapur (290 Kms/ 8-9 hrs)
Leave very early in the morning with packed breakfast for almost day long drive to Sitapur via Guptkashi. On your drive you would pass through Ganga giving way to Tehri Dam (The Hydro Electric Project). Overnight stay in the hotel at Sitapur/Guptkashi.
Day 07: Rampur/Sitapur -Gaurikund - Kedarnath – O/N stay in Kedarnath Ji on your own (19 Kms Trek One Side/ 6-7 hrs)-
Morning drive to Sonprayag -Gaurikund (03 kms drive-one way). On arrival Gaurikund start your journey on the tough trek ahead. On arrival Kedarnath freshening up, perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. This evening you can stay in Kedarnath Ji in govt provided camps or huts or in private accommodation like Guest Houses and Dharamshalas on your own or consult your agent. Pilgrims those are flying to Kedarnath Ji can come back and stay in your pre booked arrangement included in this program.
Note : In our program your stay is booked for 03 Nights in Sitapur/ Rampur Or Guptkashi at base station of Kedarnath Ji. It is pilgrims personal choice how they prefer to go Kedarnath ji. Please consult your agent for further arrangements in Kedarnath Ji or Helicopter Tickets for the same.
Day 08: Kedarnath - Sitapur or Guptkashi for Halt & rest . (Today whole day for rest) and leisure time for local S/S :
Early Morning after darshan of Kedarnath Ji we are trekking back to Sitapur and further we have this day leisure for relax for those who have trekked Kedarnath Ji yesterday. Next day we can proceed to Shri Badrinath Ji Yatra Via Chopta.
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the Mukh of the Saraswati River. Proceed to Rudraprayag O/N stay in Hotel in Ruddraprayag,
Day 11 : Rudraprayag- Devprayag –Rishikesh-Haridwar –(140 kms/05hr) -:
After breakfast drive to Haridwar en-route visit Deoprayag , Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita Mandir).After sightseeing proceed to Haridwar. Attend evening Aarti at Har-Ki-Pouri at Haridwar. Overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 11 : Haridwar –Delhi (240 kms/06hr) -:
After breakfast drive to Delh and departure to Airport or Railway Station according to your schedule.
COMFORTABLE COMBINATION OF
Haridwar ((02N if Ex Delhi))
UKTTA GANGA GAURAV/ UKTTA ASHTHA PALACE /UKTTA LAJJA PALACE